Mindful QA gives 10% of profits to charity, and we’ve chosen 25 of our favorites recipients from 2021 to highlight below.
If you’re looking for a great nonprofit or cause to donate to, we recommend checking them out! You can click the names of each organization to learn more or make a donation.
- Carbon Offsets To Alleviate Poverty (COTAP) empowers individuals and organizations in developed countries to address both climate change and global poverty. COTAP counteracts carbon emissions through certified forestry projects in least-developed regions, which create transparent earnings for rural farming communities where income levels are less than $2 per day.
- VoteRiders works nationwide to provide voter ID education and assistance to all eligible voters who are in need.
- Stop AAPI Hate tracks and responds to discrimination against Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders in the United States.
- Charity: Water brings clean, safe drinking water to people in developing countries.
- Support And Feed works to combat food insecurity and the climate crisis.
- BlackPAC is an independent, Black-led organization that uses the power of year-round political engagement and elections to change economic, justice, and political systems.
- National Center for Transgender Equality. Their mission is to decrease discrimination against trans people.
- Asian American Advocacy Fund. Their mission is to advocate for the civil and human rights of Asian Americans, Pacific Islanders, and Native Hawaiians.
- Action Against Hunger provides communities with access to safe water and sustainable solutions to hunger.
- Seacology protects threatened island ecosystems all over the world by working directly with local communities.
- Lungevity helps change outcomes for people with lung cancer through research, education, and support.
- Fair Fight. Their mission is to promote fair elections, encourage voter participation in elections, and educate voters about elections and their voting rights.
- Los Angeles Animal Services. Their mission is to promote and protect the health and safety of animals in Los Angeles, via public animal shelters.
- Self-Help For the Elderly provides assistance and support to seniors in the San Francisco area.
- First Book. Their mission is to provide new books, learning materials, and other essentials to programs and schools serving children from low-income families.
- Animal Equality works with society, governments, and companies to help animals.
- Library Foundation of Los Angeles provides support to the Los Angeles Public Library resulting in free programs, resources, and services available to millions of adults and children.
- Good Food Institute. Their mission is to make the global food system better for the planet, people, and animals.
- Black Girls Code works to close the opportunity gap for Black women and girls in tech.
- Pets for the Elderly Foundation provides companionship to senior citizens through pet ownership, while saving the lives of companion animals in shelters.
- Alzheimer’s Foundation of America provides support, services and education to individuals, families and caregivers affected by Alzheimer’s disease, and funds research for treatments and cures.
- India COVID-19 Emergency Fund (CARE) helped provide essential hospital services, more health workers, additional beds, oxygen supply, and much more to various areas in India that were affected by the second covid wave.
- Afghanaid provides Afghans with services and resources, using a community-lead approach.
- Water.org is a global nonprofit organization working to bring water and sanitation to the world.
- Against Malaria Foundation. Their mission is to prevent the spread of malaria by distributing long-lasting, insecticide-treated mosquito nets to susceptible populations in developing countries.
Is there a non-profit or cause you’d like to see Mindful QA donate to? Contact us!